Saturday, July 15, 2006

Introducing this blog!

OK, it seems that everyone who is serious about IT has to have a 'blog'* these days so I'm creating one.

I'll try to add notes about any problems I find which might prove useful to you folks out there and also keep you informed as to any particular threats I discover out there. You minght just find something which can save you calling me out and save you my (ludicrously low) fee!

It is worth knowing that these days probably 70% of my work is now centered around sorting out infected machines and I can't think that I've come across ANY machine which connects to the internet that isn't infected (and that includes my own!). I'll try and keep you posted with what are good measures to be taking to keep your machine clean.

Feel free to add your own comments and questions and I'll try to answer any problems you tell me about and remember my main web site at www.callonken.co.uk where you can find lots of other useful information.

*
Blog is short for weblog. A weblog is a journal (or newsletter) that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home